Bookstagram

Welcome to BooksforThought!

Tuesday, January 10, 2017

     Welcome to BooksforThought! I am excited to be able to share my book-thoughts and book-photography with you! Here are some facts about me, so we can get to know each other. :)
     My name is Jessica, but if you ever do address me by my name, you can call me Jess. I'm 16 years old (17 in June, whoop whoop). I live in the United States, but I would love to travel Europe, Asia, and Africa someday. I'm homeschooled, because I'm shy and introverted and do not like to be in big crowds of people (but isn't that like every bookworm ever?) I'm a mom to a very handsome male three-year-old Maltese/Poodle mix whose name is Remmington, but I call him Remmi.
     My goals are to one day travel the world with someone I love. I also want to get a college degree for English & Literature.
     Another goal of mine is to own my own house and have a huge library in it, kind of like the one from Beauty and the Beast. That would be the dream. ♥

     Thank you for checking out my Blog, and I hope you find it intriguing!


I am currently reading Throne of Glass written by Sarah J. Maas. If you're interested in reading (or buying) this book, click here.


Make sure to take a peek at my other social media!
    

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan