Bookstagram

Top 8 Favorite Book Quotes

Thursday, February 9, 2017

I don't know about you, but I love book quotes. Sometimes I just read a book, because I found an amazing quote excerpted from it. And sometimes I find an amazing quote about writing.
You can write quotes on anything: a bookmark, journal, social media, and sometimes people even tattoo them on their bodies.
Here are my top 8 favorite quotes from (and about) books.


 "She never looked nice. She looked like art, and art wasn't supposed to look nice; it was supposed to make you feel something."
Eleanor and Park, Rainbow Rowell



"There is nothing to writing. All you have to do is sit down at the typewriter and bleed."
Ernest Hemingway



"You could rattle the stars. You could do anything, if only you dared."
Throne of Glass, Sarah J. Maas



"Sometimes in my tent, late at night, I think I can hear the stars scraping against the sky."
The 5th Wave, Rick Yancey



"I have hated the words, and I have loved them. And I hope, I have made them right." 
The Book Thief, Markus Zusak

 
"I just want you to know that you're very special, and the only reason I'm telling you is that I don't know if anyone else ever has."
The Perks of Being a Wallflower, Stephen Chbosky



"Sometimes the dreams that come true are the dreams you never knew you had."
The Lovely Bones, Alice Sebold



"Start writing, no matter what. Water does not flow until the faucet is turned on."
Louis L'Amour   


Thank you so much for checking out my Thursday Blog post and letting me share my favorite quotes with you. I'll see you on Monday!

Also, BooksforThought officially has a Pinterest account. Yay! Click here if you want to take a peak.

•Jessica•
 



     


    

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan